Badu’s Authentic Curry Masala Packs
Badu produces 5 fresh masalas combining fresh & dried spices - the essence of any great curry. She sources organic ingredients where possible. The masalas are preservative & colour free (except for Tandoori Marinade). Each pack carries simple, easy-to-follow instructions. Just choose the meat, chicken or vegetable you are going to use. The time-consuming preparation has been done!
1. Authentic Curry Masala (in mild, medium, & hot)
2. Masala with Coconut and Almond (similar to Korma). Use coconut milk to make fish or king prawn curry typical of Kerala cooking style. In mild, medium, & hot.
3. Tandoori Masala Marinade for meat and fish. Ideal for stir-fry, grilling or barbeque.
4. Almond Pasande (Emperor’s Favourite) made with figs. For lamb or beef curry. Prepare using plain yoghurt.
5. Aloo Gobi (cauliflower & potato). Make this masala with
tomatoes, add vegetables & serve with rice or as an accompaniment to a meat dish.